- when prompted create a USERNAME
- Create a PASSWORD of your choice
- provide a valid email address, your age, gender, the suburb in which you live, area of interest
- It is a quick, safe and convenient way to have your say on a range of issues and topics.
- It is a great way to keep up to date and contribute your views on issues affecting your community.
- You can see what other community members think about an issue or topic, respond with your own views and engage in a discussion.
- You don't have to attend community meetings at a set place and time you can contribute at a time and place that suits you.
- It allows for a range of different people, with different views to discuss matters that impact on their community.
How can I participate in the online consultations ?
Simply click on the 'Register' at the top right hand side of the page:
(Note: your comments will appear under your user name and you can comment anonymously through a username of your choice)
If you have previously participated, simply click on the 'sign in'
What are the advantages of engaging online?
Is my privacy protected?
Yes! Your privacy is absolutely protected and Council will only use your email to contact you with updates and to invite you to participate in consultations.
Your email address will not be distributed to any third party or used for any others purpose. We do not ask for your personal details or require them at any time as part of your participation. You may like to review our privacy statement for this site.
How are forum comments moderated?
remove comments deemed to be significantly off topic, offensive or malicious, in which case they are removed form the site immediately. Refer to the guidelines
at the 'Moderation' tab in the menu bar at the bottom of the page.